New office refits, and even refurbs, can be a significant financial investment. Leasing facilitates efficient use of available funds. It enables you to:
- Pay for capital purchases with a low, fixed, monthly rental payment.
- Budget and manage cash flow in a more cost-efficient manner.
- Manage obsolescence without writing off large lump sums
- Invest your money in other areas where you will get a higher return on capital employed.
- Bridge the gap between what you need and what you can afford, enabling you to have tomorrow’s solution today.
Leasing payments are fully allowable against taxable income – similar purchases are not.
Contact us for more information or to discuss your specific requirements.
… the offices look exceptional. I have no hesitation in recommending Harts to new and prospective clients.