Harts Returns Policy: Account customers
Under our ‘no-quibble’ guarantee if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased, you can return them and we will either exchange them or credit your account, subject to the following:
- Goods must be unused and in original packaging
- Orders for items that are not available through the main catalogue are classed as ‘Specials’. Along with black-coded catalogue items, ‘Specials’ are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once ordered. This also applies to Business Machines* and Furniture items.
- Your statutory rights are not affected
Procedure for returning goods: Account customers
- Shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt to obtain a credit or replacement.
- Unwanted items must be reported within 7 working days and be unused, in the original packing and in resalable condition.
- All goods must be inspected on the day of delivery and any damages reported within 24 hours.
In all cases, for full returns instructions, you should contact HARTS Customer Service team on 01799 500100 within the specified time.
*NB. Business Machines cannot be returned if the original box has been opened, unless the contents are damaged or faulty.